Thursday, March 25, 2010

Quotes

So, a quote wall is something that just happens sometimes. This year it consists of my roommates Sherri's bulletin board of sticky notes. We didn't have anywhere to put an actual quote wall, and we were busy all this semester. However, somehow we got a small one. Mostly consisting of me. I give you . . . quotes!

"I vehemently protest this intrusive moisture upon my person!" -Cat

"These previously liberated women were acting like the nuns from 'The Sound of Music' . . . care for an apple?" Al (email)

"I have so much energy and then (makes sweeping arm motion) WHITE!!" -Me

"I bet he feel pimp!" - Me

"Have we ever petted?" -David (. . . he doesn't understand the term)

"We're like Scientology but without the weirdness." -Beka

"You better fix that before you go home or your mom will slap you." - Me (Sherri said she was starting to act like me)

"My cats will be well fed after you die." - Me. . . I'm going to be an old lady who own cats and Beka fish, so when she dies. . .yeah.

"I just imagined we were raccoons." -Me

"You changed in here without a single moment's thought!!! You scandalous woman!" - One Piece

"No one fears me!" - Me

"Was that before or after I chased the squirrel?" -Me

Me: Either someone is going to shoot me or I'm going to be struck by lightning.
Sherri: I bet lightning.
Me:I think some one would shoot me.
Sherri: I think God will be the one to strike you down.

Tadaa! . . . That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment