Monday, November 23, 2009

Thank you Andrew

These nifty ear things you picked out for that one Christmas have come in handy.




Especially in this very cold weather. I woke up yesterday, and the whole parking lot was like a big huge frosted cake. I was very sad, on the other hand, I have never felt snow this soft. Usually it's like a very bed ice sheet, which randomly decides to suck you up like q uicksand.





However, I made the most of it. Spent hours and hours creating myself a friend to spend the Thanksgiving holiday with. Mostly to relieve my craving for chinese food. Meet my brand now friend Melvin. . . however, Melvin got destroyed in the morning. Even though I put him in a spot that would not be in anyone's way. The snow shovelers still destroyed him. Meanies.




Twas a very cold activity, but I liked Melvin. It was fun searching for rocks. That one piece of hair refused to be held back by my head thingy. (There once was curl. . .) But my ears were warm. All in all, I kept myself pretty entertained. You may not see his arms, but they are there . . . just a bit willowly.


3 comments:

  1. I am liking those ear things! Looking good in those pictures with that snowman!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He says you are welcome!!!! That is a REALLY good snowman!!!! Like really good! It looks very cold there. Freezing cold. Only a little while longer until we're all back home in the wonderful no snow weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you get bored, you may make me a snowman. A itty bitty teensy weensy one. Little enough to fit in the palm of my hand. His name can be Fitzpatrick. I'm glad you are coming home for Christmas. I've left your happy birthday signs by your bed. (:

    ReplyDelete